Medical Introduction, Office Skills and Billing and Reimbursement is a hybrid course. This includes face-to-face class time as well as computer based graded tests/quizzes on Blackboard.
Topics to be covered are:
- Medical Introduction and Overview
- HIPAA and HIPAA Case Studies
- Professional Behavior/Office Skills
- Customer Service and Scenarios
- Billing and Reimbursement – Technical/Legal Issues/; Resources; Billing Forms
- Billing and Reimbursement – Contract Interpretations; Administration; Medical Benefits
- Billing and Reimbursement – Claims Examination Process and Auditing
Attendance is mandatory.