Nonprofits are committed to developing programs and services to meet community’s needs; however, planning for new programs can be tricky, especially when demand is high and resources are lean. Join nonprofit program design and evaluation expert Trina Willard from Knowledge Advisory Group to learn how to design an effective program that meets the needs of your target population. Trina will also share practical tips on how you can keep moving forward with program planning tasks, such as assessing the market for your service, building the program framework, and identifying potential program improvements.
- Understand the four primary types of program planning
- How to build a program framework
- Important considerations when conducting a needs assessment
- Why you should perform a competitive analysis
- Clarifying your program’s unique value proposition
- Critical questions you should answer to develop a program plan
- Using evaluation tools to make program improvements