Building trust is essential to forming strong relationships and healthy, cohesive organizational cultures. In today’s complex and interconnected world, it is a competency that is essential for leaders to learn and develop, and one that can be instilled in everyone who wants to help further their organization’s mission. Based on the practical, proven framework described in The Thin Book of Trust by Charles Feltman, this workshop will provide participants with tools and concepts to bring enormous value to their organizations by helping them learn to intentionally and consistently create and nurture trust-based relationships in their work lives and beyond.
- Define “trust” and identify key enablers and barriers
- Explain how trust can be created in individual and team relationships
- Understand the 4 key Domains of Trust:
- Practice applying tools and concepts for building trust (for individuals and teams)
- Explore the Triscendance Trust Assessment for Leadership Teams (a tool for assessing levels or trust and challenge areas for teams)
Approved for 5 points