Culture is a “way of life” for a group of people. Within a business, this way of life is accepted, generally without much thought, and is passed along from person to person through communication and imitation.
The word ‘culture’ may be used to describe how it ‘feels’ to work within an organization. Every organization is unique in the way it lives, breathes and executes. Understanding this—and what your culture should be—is critically important for a leader. Managers and supervisors help set the tone for workplace culture.
Trust is foundational for building strong teams, creating a positive work culture, and producing results. How do you build trust with people who are just getting to know you? What else is important when building your team and establishing organizational culture? Attend this training to discover some of today’s best practices.
In this session, we will take a look at some of the most successful companies and how they have built their company culture. Participants will:
- Explore the importance of consistency in the workplace
- Gain an understanding of individual responsibility in building a positive, inclusive workplace culture
- Explore what influences people to trust their company and their leaders
- Learn how culture drives behavior and influences attitudes
- Articulate your culture better to attract the right people to your team