||Change your life today, make a good living ($34 an hour, national average) and feel great helping others! Employers of all sizes are in great need of quality certified personal trainers. Act today as class size is limited!
Whether a career move or for your own personal knowledge get all the information you need to become a Certified Personal Trainer. W.I.T.S. (World Instructor Training Schools) is an approved CEU provider for the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), Veterans Training and Education, the International Association of Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The National Exam is held on the last week. It covers topics including biomechanics, exercise physiology, fitness testing, equipment usage and health assessment. CPR/AED is needed to receive the certificate. W.I.T.S. is the only major certifying body in the country providing comprehensive practical training and internship components.
Textbook not included in tuition. Students are responsible for purchasing textbook: Fitness Professional’s Handbook, Seventh Edition With Web Resource (ISBN-13: 9781492523376 OR eBook ISBN-13: 9781492535935). Call to order and start reading immediately (888)-330-9487 or visit WITS website: www.witseducation.com
This program includes ALL of the following:
- 15 hours of lecture.
- 15 hours of practical hands on training.
- Test Vouchers included to take a 110 question multiple choice exam & a (1 on 1) hands on practical skill competency exam with a mock client.
- Work right after passing the exams with proof of CPR/AED which awards you Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer credential.
- **Bonus – Get a Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer by completing an employer mentored 30-hour internship at over 5,000 health clubs.
- 200 page detailed student workbook.
- Free online student study page with bonus quizzes.
For further in depth questions about the course please contact: Customer Service Department via email: email@example.com