The deepest underlying human need is to belong. In nonprofits, this means helping people know their contribution to the mission AND feel their place on the team, part of the family. This immersive training introduces Belonging as the missing piece to sustainable inclusion & diversity, effective engagement, and increased innovation. Integrated with activities to awaken participants' awareness of shared stories and personal belonging, the training explores the real ROI of Belonging. Training culminates with a guideed process to help participants assess where "belonging gaps" exist in 5 dimensions within their own organizations, and develop a gap-closing action plan.
- To understand the fundamental meaning of belonging and its significance in a healthy work environment
- To recognize the role belonging plays in effective Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts
- To understand the ROI of belonging in the workplace
- To assess belonging strengths and gaps in your organization in 5 key dimensions
- To identify fitting action(s) to begin to close "belonging gaps" in your organization